For Undeveloped Land

a. Responsible Office: Land Use Allocation Committee (LAUC) (Ministry of Lands, Survey &
Urban Planning)

b. Documentations:
                            Registered IPoA or any other instrument/deed used in procuring the land
                            Copy of Tax Clearance Certification of applicant
                            Copies of Payment Receipt
                            Application Form
                            Passport Photo
                           Attestation on Application Form from court of competent jurisdiction
c. Payments: As applicable for developed lands

d. Contact Officer:     Mr. C. M. Nkemakolam
                                      LUAC Secretary/Director