CALL FOR MEMORANDA
Pursuant to the inauguration of the judiciary panel of Inquiry into the Activities of Abia State Physical and Infrastructure Development Fund(PPDIF) for the period April 2016-30th March 2018, the panel here by invites memoranda from members of the public.
The said memoranda should be in ten copies and submitted within one week of this announcement. The memoranda should be on the following terms of reference of the panel:
1) The operation of the Agency and its relationship with revenue Agents;
2) The relationship of the Agency vis-a-vis Abia State Board of Internal Revenue as it relates to areas of conflict between the two bodies;
3) How to reposition the Agency for a better service delivery towards achieving the purpose for which it was established;
4) How to recover all monies owed to the agency from all persons and bodies withholding such funds and ways to forestalling future occurrence of indebtedness to the Agency;
5) The relationship between the Chairman and members of the Board of the Agency and other related matters for the purposes of repositioning the Agency for better service delivery; and
6) Any other ancillary matter that will assist the panel in its mandate.
Venue for submission: Assignment Court (Ground Floor), New High Court Complex, Ikot Ekpene Road, Umuahia.
Time: From 8am to 4pm (Monday to Friday).
Dr Hagler Okorie
Secretary to the Panel